Three Good Deeds: Helping Others, Caring for Youself, Protecting the Environment... Compassion and Awareness are the First Steps for Mentors, Teachers, Students, Parents and Children of All Ages
- Shop: Purchase carefully selected products that promote the Three Good Deeds.
- Fundraise: Learn how your students or members could fundraise for the causes of their choice by making and selling environmentally-friendly all-natural products. Workshop and supplies are all included. Distance Learning workshop option is available. Until this page is ready, you can request fundraising information by emailing us.
- What Kindness and Compassion Look Like: Submit your animal photos and the values they arguably showcase. When relevant, the values will be paired with their biblical sources.
- Lessons for Living: Share your insight, ideas and comments about leading an ethical life.
For Parents and Teachers:
- Lessons and Activities: More lessons and activities will be added all the time. Tabs for "Caring For Yourself" and "Helping Others" will also be added to parent and teacher sections. If there is a resource you would like to see added, please email us.
- Resources: Links to parent and teacher resources of all kinds that meet the mission of spreading the Three Good Deeds.
- Activities: All activities are focused on raising caring, conscientious world citizens.
- Games: All games and game links are related to the mission of spreading good values. Tabs for "Caring For Yourself" and "Helping Others" will also be added with relevant activities.